Ref. #: 2103 - Software Engineer
- Develops detailed software specifications such as Software Requirements Specifications, Software Design Document, and Software Verification Test Table for electronic modules.
- Develops and performs simple software test procedures to validate software design that meets customer requirements.
- Code software routines to meet functional specifications.
- Assist senior engineers and staff engineers in software development as needed.
- Duties will include following software development processes, ensuring software quality, supporting continuous improvement activities (Six Sigma), and communication to software team.
- Experience: 3 - 7 years of related experience in engineering or equivalent.
- Understanding of automotive electronic parts and electromechanical products helpful but not required.
- Technical knowledge needed to develop embedded system software, test, OSEK, Star12, Hitachi microcontrollers, and manufacture of these products.
- Good oral, technical writing communication skills, and ability to travel outside the United States.
- Works well in a team environment. Six Sigma Green Belt certification preferred.
- Education: Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering required; Masters Degree in Science or Engineering preferred.